Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Saver Day Pass

JihoonHwang

Hi, this is Jihoon Hwang from South Korea.

I’m planning my first time visiting to Switzerland on 17th of this month.

Seems like there’s no clear information regarding “Saver Day Pass” in Korean travelers’ society.

Just to double check if my understandings are correct, could you please confirm the followings are correct?

1. SDP covers buses, rails, and some others covered by GA travelcard,, but does not cover cable lifts or mountain rails.

2. For example, I cannot use SDP for a gondola from “Grindelwald Terminal” to “Mannlichen”.

3. SDP could be used for buses and trains from “Grindelwald Terminal” to “Grindelwald (Firstbahn)”

4. Could not be used for gondola from “Grindelwald (Firstbahn)” to “First”

5. Could not be used for gondola from “Engelberg” to “Titlis”

1 REPLY
SandrineS

Hello @JihoonHwang 

Thank you for your request.

1. correct, you can open the map on the area of validity under downloads, there you can see which railroads are valid with an saver day pass. Saver Day Pass – book earlier, travel cheaper | SBB

2. exactly, here you need an additional ticket.

3. yes, the day pass is valid for the route "Grindelwald Terminal" to "Grindelwald (Firstbahn)".

4. for "Grindelwald (Firstbahn)" to "First" you need an additional ticket.

5. for "Engelberg" to "Titlis" you need an additional ticket.

On the following link you will find offers that might interest you. International guests | SBB

Have a nice day, SandrineS