Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Saver Day Pass from Zurich to Interlaken Ost

0 Likes

I am travelling with my wife and 2 childern (15yr and 10 yr old) on 21 August from Zurich Airport to Interlaken. I would like to know which would be the cheapest option for the family

1. Regular ticket with Half Fare Card

2. Super Saver ticket with Half Fare Card or

3. Savers Day Pass with Half Fare Card

As both children are under 16 with Family Card will they travel free regardless of the above choices?

The SBB website it gives me the option of purchasing only regular with Half Fare Card but not the other 2. When can I purchase Super Saver tickets?

Re: Saver Day Pass from Zurich to Interlaken Ost

0 Likes

Hello @AMER 

Thank you for your request. 

Actually, you can not buy the Saver offers for the 21 August. You can buy them 60 days before the travel day on our webshop or on our application. 

Normally, the super saver tickets and the saver Day pass are cheaper than the regular ticket. I recommend you to compare the prices of the saver Day Pass and the super saver ticket about 60 days befor the departure (22 June 2019).

The children travel free whit the Family Card when the parents have the Swiss Half Fare Card and a regular ticket / Saver Day Pass / Super Saver ticket. 

I wish you a nice day. 

Kind regards, 

MarinaZ