Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Saver Day Pass advance booking required?

New Author
0 Likes

Im buying the saver day pass because Id like to be able to hop in or off of the train within the area the saver day pass covers however I read under terms and conditions: 

“Are only available when booking in advance”. From 60 days in advance up to the day before travel. They cannot be purchased on the day of travel.”

does this mean I have to choose/reserve my train times from town to town for the specific day in advance? 

I was hoping I had the freedom to decide the day of.

thank you in advance for your reply

Accepted Solutions

Re: Saver Day Pass advance booking required?

0 Likes

Hi @Sammys888 

With the Saver Day Pass you can travel throughout Switzerland for one day. You don't have to choose timetables in advance.

Saver day passes are limited and available on a “first come first served” basis. You can purchase them up to 60 days in advance and at the latest 1 day before the trip. I recommend to buy the ticket as early as possible.

Kind regards
SandraI

All Replies

0 Likes

Hi @Sammys888 

With the Saver Day Pass you can travel throughout Switzerland for one day. You don't have to choose timetables in advance.

Saver day passes are limited and available on a “first come first served” basis. You can purchase them up to 60 days in advance and at the latest 1 day before the trip. I recommend to buy the ticket as early as possible.

Kind regards
SandraI

Highlighted

New Author

Thank you!