Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Saver Day Pass: Zurich to Livigno

New Author
0 Likes

I want to travel from Zurich to Livigno and was thinking of purchasing a Saver Day Pass.

This would involve taking the following trains:

1. IC3 Train from Zurich to Landquart
  2. RE Train from Landquart to Sagliains
  3. R Train from Sagliains to Zernez
  4. 815 Bus from Zernez to Livigno

I have several questions:

1. Would these trains be covered by the Saver Day Pass?
  2. Looking at the GA Area Map ( https://www.sbb.ch/content/dam/sbb/de/pdf/abos-billette/abonnemente/ga/karte-geltungsbereich-ga-halb... ) I see that there is a dashed (not dotted) line between Klosters Platz and Sagliains. Does this mean I would have to purchase an additional ticket for the Klosters Platz–Sagliains route?
  3. Would I need to reserve a seat for the 815 bus? How much would this cost?
  4. Would I need to reserve a seat for any of the other routes or could I just board the train with my Saver Day Pass?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Saver Day Pass: Zurich to Livigno

Hello @FineFineMusic

Thank you for your request.

1. These trains and the bus are covered by the Saver Day Pass.

2. There is a tunnel between Klosters Platz and Sagliains. Therefore the dashed line. 

3. The seat reservation is obligatory for everyone. Because this is a private bus, we have no price information. Further information you receive on the website: https://www.silvestribus.it/de/. Or by E-Mail / Phone: info@silvestribus.it / +390342996283

4. For the other trains you don't need a reservation. You can just board the train with your Saver Day Pass.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

All Replies

Hello @FineFineMusic

Thank you for your request.

1. These trains and the bus are covered by the Saver Day Pass.

2. There is a tunnel between Klosters Platz and Sagliains. Therefore the dashed line. 

3. The seat reservation is obligatory for everyone. Because this is a private bus, we have no price information. Further information you receive on the website: https://www.silvestribus.it/de/. Or by E-Mail / Phone: info@silvestribus.it / +390342996283

4. For the other trains you don't need a reservation. You can just board the train with your Saver Day Pass.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

New Author
0 Likes

Thank you very much @MarinaZ, that was very helpful!