Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

Saver Day Pass / Supersaver Ticket - route from Interlaken West To Jungfraujoch

New Author
0 Likes

I am not local or citizen of europe. I have a few questions.
Questions:
1) It is possible to buy Saver Day pass for route from Interlaken West To Jungfraujoch?
2) Is it I need to have a Half-fare travelcard in order to purchase Saver Day Pass?
3) If I purchase return journey with Supersaver ticket. It is i need to take the train on the time I booked (Fixed Date and time)?

Re: Saver Day Pass / Supersaver Ticket - route from Interlaken West To Jungfraujoch

0 Likes

Hi @DerickNg

Thank you for your request.

1. The Saver Day Pass is not valid to the Jungfraujoch. You have to buy a Ticket from Grindelwald or Wengen. More information: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/saver-day-pas... => under Downloads on the right side.
  2. The Saver Day Pass are available with or without a Half-Fare travelcard.
  3. It’s correct! The supersaver ticket is only valid for the selected date and the selected public transport connection (train connection): https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/supersaver-tickets.html under “Terms and conditions”

I hope that I have answered all your questions and wish you a pleasant stay in our country.

Greetings
NicolasK

Highlighted

Urgent! Can I get refund or exchange of ticket?

New Author
0 Likes

We travel with 6 adult + 1 infrant, 
I would like to purchase Swiss Travel Pass 3 days and i was purchased the wrong travel ticket.
can i get refund or exchange for the swiss travel pass 3 days ticket?

My travel date is 29 september 2018 - 01 october 2018