Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Saver Day Pass / Supersaver Ticket - route from Interlaken West To Jungfraujoch

New Author
0 Likes

I am not local or citizen of europe. I have a few questions.
Questions:
1) It is possible to buy Saver Day pass for route from Interlaken West To Jungfraujoch?
2) Is it I need to have a Half-fare travelcard in order to purchase Saver Day Pass?
3) If I purchase return journey with Supersaver ticket. It is i need to take the train on the time I booked (Fixed Date and time)?

Re: Saver Day Pass / Supersaver Ticket - route from Interlaken West To Jungfraujoch

0 Likes

Hi @DerickNg

Thank you for your request.

1. The Saver Day Pass is not valid to the Jungfraujoch. You have to buy a Ticket from Grindelwald or Wengen. More information: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/saver-day-pas... => under Downloads on the right side.
  2. The Saver Day Pass are available with or without a Half-Fare travelcard.
  3. It’s correct! The supersaver ticket is only valid for the selected date and the selected public transport connection (train connection): https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/supersaver-tickets.html under “Terms and conditions”

I hope that I have answered all your questions and wish you a pleasant stay in our country.

Greetings
NicolasK

Highlighted

Urgent! Can I get refund or exchange of ticket?

New Author
0 Likes

We travel with 6 adult + 1 infrant, 
I would like to purchase Swiss Travel Pass 3 days and i was purchased the wrong travel ticket.
can i get refund or exchange for the swiss travel pass 3 days ticket?

My travel date is 29 september 2018 - 01 october 2018