Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

SBB Mobile App herunter

New Author

If you frequently use public transport or would like to travel through Switzerland by public transport, download the SBB Mobile App. (iOS  Android) This app has saved my so many times, even if it has quite a few bugs at times. You can check the bus train boat schedule from your phone and even buy a ticket through the app. It also has a feature of using your GPS to find the bus / train station closest to you. But like I said, sometimes it shows incorrect departure / arrival times but after using it several times a week for about 3 years I liked it maybe 3 times or so.

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hey @hautirsYq 

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like the SBB Mobile App. The described bugs are already known and we try to fix them all as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued satisfaction with our App.

Greets, VlaznimA.