Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Renewing a Half Card

dg234
New Author

When my husband and I were traveling in Switzerland in 2019 we purchased half cards and received Swiss Passes (photo id).  Unfortunately due to the pandemic we have not been back to Switzerland.  We will be traveling in Switzerland for  2 months this summer.  It was my understanding that the Swiss Pass we received was good for 5 years.  Can use the Swiss Passes from 2019 to purchase new half cards for our upcoming trip?

Thank you.

1 REPLY
VlaznimA

Hello @dg234 

Correct! The SwissPass card is always valid for 5 years and renews itself after it's expired. If you want to buy any subscription or tickets for your trip, you can use your SwissPass login or card. The subscriptions or SwissPass card based tickets will automatically be uploaded on your passes.

I look forward to welcoming you back to travel with us after this pandemic. 🙂

Kind regards, VlaznimA.