Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Refund for Swiss railpass

AK21
0 Likes

Dear  Team, @sbb  

Hi I put a wrong departure date for a four day swiss pass and booked online through the official swiss SBB

I have cancelled the tickets on Swiss app immediately after I booked the tickets. As I have purchased the tickets on 22-September -2021 and departure is aim 30 September date.Is request for the refund.

I wanted to do another booking with correct date.Please help me in this case.

Re: Refund for Swiss railpass

EllenvS
0 Likes

@AK21 Hi there !

If you have submitted the application for a refund online, we will process it in the next few days. If you need the request to be handled immediatelly, than you'll have to call us, since we can't treat your enquiry hier in the community. Of course, you always have the option of going to a SBB counter. 

You can reach our Contact Centre on +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min). If you are abroad and this number does not work, please try +41 51 225 78 00.

Best wishes, EllenvS.