Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Refund for Swiss pass booking date and departure on same day

Leela
New Author
0 Likes

Hi I put a wrong departure date for a three day swiss pass and booked online through the official swiss SBB

So,I wanted to cancel the tickets.I have filled the online refund form and furnished all the identity proofs and tickets.As I have purchased the tickets on 30-June-2021 and departure is also same date.Is it possible for a refund.

I wanted to do another booking with correct date.Please help me in this case.

FatimaH
0 Likes

Hello @Leela 

When you send the refund request form, your request will be processed as soon as possible. We are currently receiving a lot of requests. Tickets cannot be modified, so you will have to book a new ticket for your trip. You can find all the information here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/refund-request.html?tracking-marketingu...

Kind regards,
FatimaH

Leela
New Author
0 Likes

Thank you for the reply 

Its been 7 days and I haven't received even acknowledgement mail from SBB.In the app,it is showing a refund has been requested and there is no change in the status.Please help me with more information on how to contact SBB to know the correct status

AferditaH
0 Likes

Hello @Leela 

Thank you for your query.

For more information, please contact the Contact Centre directly on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min).

I wish you a nice day. 

Kind regards, AferditaH