Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Refund Travelpass

SOLVED
gravielanadine
Traveller

Hi All,

I have bought a 4-Day Swiss Travel Pass on SBB's website for me and my family. Accidentally I have selected today's date which was 8th July as start date of travel. My travel is planned on October 4, 2022.

I have requested for refund after I spotted the wrong date but I'm not sure I will get it as trip is already started as per date on travel pass. 

Can you confirm if the starting date can still be changed or money will be refunded? I have tried calling the hotline number dozen of times, and no one is picking up the call because all operators are busy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NicolasK

Hi @gravielanadine 

Thank you for your request.

On the community, we do not have information about our customers' orders. There is no other way than to call the Contact Center. Please contact us on +41 848 44 66 88, if this doesn't work, you can use the number +41 51 225 78 00.
My colleagues will be able to help you.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a good weekend.

Regards
NicolasK

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES
NicolasK

Hi @gravielanadine 

Thank you for your request.

On the community, we do not have information about our customers' orders. There is no other way than to call the Contact Center. Please contact us on +41 848 44 66 88, if this doesn't work, you can use the number +41 51 225 78 00.
My colleagues will be able to help you.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a good weekend.

Regards
NicolasK

Hi @NicolasK 

I did resolve the issue, thank you for the answer Nicolas! For anyone who is facing the same issue, I tried calling the call center on 5 a.m. in the morning and did got a response, although the woman on the call center said she can't guarantee the money back because its already the start of the validity date of the travel pass. I replied to her that I had filled in the refund form an hour after I purchased the tickets then she went to look at the case number and said that she will be updating me by email. 2-3 hours later I got an email from her that the refund is already done to my card that was used. Hope you guys can resolve the issue too if you have the same as mine! 🙂