Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Purchased ticket under super saver

New Author
0 Likes

We purchased three tickets from Zurich to luzerne under super saver 

By mistake I pressed under reduced fare as no discount fare and reduced fare was same so I can travel without buying travel card 

please let me know 

regards

gagaan 

Re: Purchased ticket under super saver

0 Likes

Hello @Gagan239 

You have two choices:

- Exchange with a fee of CHF 10.00
- or purchase a new 1/2 ticket at normal Price (additionally)

If you have any questions, please contact our Online/Mobile Support as follows.Call +41 848 44 66 88 (Mo-Fr 9.00 – 18.00, Sa+Su 09.00-12.00/ 13 :30-16:30) or send an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch.

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

New Author
0 Likes

Thank you for your reply . How do I exchange these tickets with additional fare of chf 10 on line as I bought it on line 

or how do I purchase 1/2 ticket additionally to club with the exsisting ticket 

as we booked  three journeys under super saver but using 1/2 reduced fare options 

1) Zurich to kriems Mathenhof

2) Lucerne to Interlaken 26 th June 

3) Interlaken to Lucerne 26 th June 

4) Lucerne to Milan 28 th June 

please advice so I can book it on line or through my SBB app on my iPhone 

regards

gagaan 

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @Gagan239 

Your refund requests can be made using the following form: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/online/faq/refund-request-online-ticket...

For the purchase of national tickets at ½ prices, you only need to make the same purchase as the ticket already purchased.

For international travel, Supersaver tickets are independent of the Half-Fare travelcard. To be sure, I advise you to contact Rail Service by phone on 0041 (0)848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) or to go to a SBB station. All you have to do is provide your order number so that they have visual access.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Regards,
JulieL