Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Point to point travel card or half fare card?

New Author
0 Likes

I'm of daily commute from Dielsdorf to Zürich every weekdays.  With the half fare card, I pay half the price which is great. However,  I am wondering if I can save more if I get a monthly point to point travel card (which obviously covers weekends) and use it together with the half fare card (if this is possible) or any suggestions which travel card I get on top of my halbtax to save more. 

Highlighted

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello @jie 

Thank you for your request.

You can calculate the price of your community subscription directly on: https://sbbcffffs-community.sbb.ch/t5/Travelcards-and-tickets/Point-to-point-travel-card-or-half-far.... The Half-Fare travelcard does not provide any additional discount on the subscription price.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards,
JulieL

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply. However,  I tried it and I am getting an error when choosing point of destination.

Highlighted

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello @jie 

Thank you for your feedback.

In this case, I advise you to contact my colleagues at the Contact Center directly by phone on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min). They will be pleased to answer your questions.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards
JulieL