Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Point to point travel card or half fare card?

jie
New Author
0 Likes

I'm of daily commute from Dielsdorf to Zürich every weekdays.  With the half fare card, I pay half the price which is great. However,  I am wondering if I can save more if I get a monthly point to point travel card (which obviously covers weekends) and use it together with the half fare card (if this is possible) or any suggestions which travel card I get on top of my halbtax to save more. 

Re: Point to point travel card or half fare card?

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello @jie 

Thank you for your request.

You can calculate the price of your community subscription directly on: https://sbbcffffs-community.sbb.ch/t5/Travelcards-and-tickets/Point-to-point-travel-card-or-half-far.... The Half-Fare travelcard does not provide any additional discount on the subscription price.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards,
JulieL

jie
New Author
0 Likes

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply. However,  I tried it and I am getting an error when choosing point of destination.

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello @jie 

Thank you for your feedback.

In this case, I advise you to contact my colleagues at the Contact Center directly by phone on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min). They will be pleased to answer your questions.

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Best regards
JulieL