Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Payment transaction was successful, but I don't see any orders in my orders page

vnancheva
New Author

Hello,

I've just purchased two tickets to Italy from Bülach. The payment transaction was successful (the money were withdrawn from my bank acc), but I'm not sure if the order was successful - Neither I see it under my orders, nor I've received a confirmation email. Could you please let me know what happened?

Many thanks for the help in advance.

2 REPLIES
Ieva

Same problem. To reach Contact Center at +41 848 44 66 88 tooks 20 min. payment was deducted but no tickets....

VlaznimA

Hello @vnancheva 

Basically, no confirmation with the tickets by mail, no successful purchase. In this case, the amount was only reserved on the method of payment, but will be automatically reversed. However, if you have made a mistake with the mail address (guest purchase), please contact the Contact Center at +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min.). If you call from abroad, try the number +41 51 225 78 00.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.