Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Payment error with SBB- but my bank approved the payment

Kyongmi
New Author

I tried to buy Saver Day Pass to travel on 02.August and after my bank approved, SBB website showed this message - THE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE DUE TO AN ERROR. PLEASE REPEAT THE PROCESS. 

So I did it again and my 2nd attempt wasn’t successful again. Now my bank account is showing that two times of same amount of pending transactions. Obviously, my bank approved both transactions.

What should I do? Can anyone help?
I left messages to help desk but I got an automated reply and said it would take up to 4 days. But with this payment issue, I don’t think it’s good idea to just wait.  Please can somebody help/advise with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

kyongmi

1 REPLY
RahelW

Hello @Kyongmi 

You have received neither an order number nor a confirmation e-mail from the SBB. Therefore your account was not charged. We recommend the following possibilities:

• place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser
  • place a new booking online using another mean of payment
  • for journeys within Switzerland: purchase the ticket using our app SBB Mobile for your smartphone (sbb.ch/en/mobile)
  • For orders please call SBB contact Center: +41 (0)848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/per minute)
  • purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland

Tip: If you purchase tickets with your costumer account, all orders will be listed under "orders" on www.sbb.ch

Please check your next credit card statement / bank statement.

For more information, please contact your card provider/ bank.

I wish you an excellent day.

Regards RahelW