Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Payment and ticket problem

JohnClacio
New Author
0 Likes

for 8 days travel pass

error occured after paying thru visa card and redirected to checkout, so i tried paying again and same thing happens. after maybe 5 minutes, I received a text messages from my bank that a purchase transaction has been performed(see attached image) Twice.

i18643659_120332000912986488_1240244260_n.png

I didn't received a ticket or order number on my email and sbb application and my shopping cart still showing the 376 shopping cart.

I login to sbb again after 4 hrs, shopping cart (0), but no ticket.

please help me, Im travelling to switzerland on friday. 

Thank you

Accepted Solutions

DavideC
Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

Hi @JohnClacio

You have received neither an order number nor a confirmation e-mail from the SBB either you can see any order under "My orders" in your SBB-account. Therefore your credit card was NOT charged. These are authorization questions, usually the credit card will not be charged and the reserved amount will be released.
We recommend the following possibilities:
- place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser
- place a new booking online using another credit card
- purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland
For more information on your credit card business, please contact your card provider or write an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch.

Kind regards, DavideC

View solution in original post

All Replies

JohnClacio
New Author
0 Likes
I got an email from ticketshop, telling my booking was unsuccessful and my credit card was not charged. they also give me some recommendations for ordering travel pass.

DavideC
Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

Hi @JohnClacio

You have received neither an order number nor a confirmation e-mail from the SBB either you can see any order under "My orders" in your SBB-account. Therefore your credit card was NOT charged. These are authorization questions, usually the credit card will not be charged and the reserved amount will be released.
We recommend the following possibilities:
- place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser
- place a new booking online using another credit card
- purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland
For more information on your credit card business, please contact your card provider or write an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch.

Kind regards, DavideC

View solution in original post

PrieMispan
New Author
0 Likes
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have paid CHF80 for the train ticket from Interlaken West to Colmar by Mastercard on Wednesday, 27 March 2018. However I have not received any confirmation or order number on my email. I have contacted my bank that the purchase transaction has been performed.