Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Online purchase of tickets with half fare card

SOLVED
Sway
New Author

Hello!

If I have a half fare card valid from 15 Oct to 14 Nov 2022. Can I start buying tickets using the SBB app with the half fare card on 8 Aug 2022 for my tickets to be used on 17 Oct 2022, or do I have to wait until 15 Oct 2022 to start buying my tickets?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GiorgiaB
Pendler/in

Hello @Sway 

Thank you for your question.

You can already buy your tickets with the half fare reduction for your travels in Ovt/Nov. You don't have to wait until 15 Oct.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards, GiorgiaB

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES
wongkambiew

Hai, GiorgiaB.

I am from Malaysia, regarding to half fare card, I also facing some problem because in the SBB website, there is NO Half Fare Card in the system, ONLY have Half Fare Travelcard which I am not sure whether is the same one or not, kindly advise, please.

GiorgiaB
Pendler/in

Hello @Sway 

Thank you for your question.

You can already buy your tickets with the half fare reduction for your travels in Ovt/Nov. You don't have to wait until 15 Oct.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards, GiorgiaB

Thank you, @GiorgiaB !