Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

No Surname in passport

Rohith
New Author

Hi I'm trying to buy saver day pass to travel from Interlaken to Geneva. When I tried to buy, its asking passengers first name and last name. Unfortunately, I do not have any surname ( family name ) / last name  and even my passport contains only first name.

Please suggest me, what can I put in last name in this case.

3 REPLIES
FatimaH

Hello @Rohith 

Thank you for your query.

It is mandatory to enter the correct name and surname and the correct date of birth for online tickets. The information will be checked by our SBB staff during the control.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,
FatimaH

I do not have any last name and system is not allowing to purchase saver day pass without providing last name.

please let me know, how should I purchase the pass.

Hi @Rohith 

The name, first name and date of birth of the person travelling must be mentioned on the ticket. This information is obligatory.

All these details are mentioned on the passport and will be checked by the ticket inspector on the train.

Best Regards
NicolasK