Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Need urgent help on this ticket route from Zurich to Paris

SOLVED
HarshAggarwal1

I have booked this ticket in image for 11th July. I'm travelling with my wife and toddler for the first time in Switzerland. My Questions are - 
1. Is 10 minutes enough to do platform transfer at Basel station to catch train for Paris ?

2. Is it possible to take a previous train using this ticket at Zurich --so that enough time for platform transfer at basel. 

HarshAggarwal1_0-1657031887011.png

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
EleonoraS

Hello @HarshAggarwal1 

Thank you for your question. 

Usually 10 minutes is enough time to change platform.

If you are not sure, please purchase a ticket for the earlier connection and ask for a refund for the connection Zürich 11.10 - Basel 12.24.

Thank you and have a nice day

EleonoraS

View solution in original post

1 REPLY
EleonoraS

Hello @HarshAggarwal1 

Thank you for your question. 

Usually 10 minutes is enough time to change platform.

If you are not sure, please purchase a ticket for the earlier connection and ask for a refund for the connection Zürich 11.10 - Basel 12.24.

Thank you and have a nice day

EleonoraS