Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Need to have my travel passes refunded before the start date(04/12/2021) - Covid cancellation

SOLVED
JBull
Traveller

Hi there,

I bought two Swiss travel passes last week and the validity date begins on Saturday the 4th December. Due to the new restrictions imposed by the Swiss government, I can no longer travel to Switzerland this December and I would like to have my refund request processed this week. As in the terms and conditions it says that it can only be done before the validity period on the travel passes begins.

I filled in a refund application form yesterday on the SBB website and I have not yet had any response other than an automatic email to say it was received. 

The code in the email was as follows - CS002084063 

I had to check a different reason for the cancellation as there was no option for 'other' and so instead I wrote my reason in the message box and then sent a follow up email. I just want to be sure that my request and the reason for it has been taken into account.

I would like to avoid having to call the SBB helpline as it costs money and I have already lost a lot of money having to cancel my trip. 

Please could you help me get my refund as soon as possible

Thanks

J

Accepted Solutions
JBull
Traveller
@JBull 

I have resolved this myself. I sorted this out by calling the helpline which was faster. The lady was very quick and helpful. I thought to write this incase it helps anyone else.

View solution in original post

All Replies
JBull
Traveller
@JBull 

I have resolved this myself. I sorted this out by calling the helpline which was faster. The lady was very quick and helpful. I thought to write this incase it helps anyone else.

View solution in original post