Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Need to cancel my ticket

0 Likes

Screenshot_20190519-092935_SBB Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190519-092924_SBB Mobile.jpg

Hi, 

I want to cancel my ticket and get refund.

Yesterday, I bought a wrong ticket through the SBB app. by my mistake.

At that time, I just wanted to show my friend how much is the ticket from Zürich to St.Gallen, because we've talking about what shall we do on May 20th in Zürich.

Actually, I already have a saverdaypass for this day(Ticket-ID:712454145452 Reference nr.:08413860) but my friend does not. So I recommend to go to St.Gallen by supersaverticket to my friend and show how much is it....but when I just choose the ticket and logged in, it just paid right away....................

So.....can I cancel this ticket(Zürich-St.Gallen) and get refund?

Re: Need to cancel my ticket

0 Likes

Hallo @HaraJuneOh,

We will look into this matter and refund if applicable.

Please complete the refund form and send it together with the additionally purchased tickets:
https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/formular-erstattungsantrag.html

For tickets obtained at the station or by post please print out your refund request (PDF document) on that website and send it to us by post:

SBB Contact Center
Refunds rail.ch
Spitalweg 19
CH-3902 Brig-Glis

Conditions:
https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/online/general-terms-and-conditions.htm...

Generally speaking, Online/Mobile Tickets may not be modified, exchanged or refunded.

Have a nice day
Kind regards

SamanthaAd