Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

My ticket is not impacted by construction information?

SOLVED
YuJin
New Author

Hello. 

I bought the ticket from Luzern to Zurich Flughafen on 11May2019 by supersaver cost. (13:35 to 14:44) 

However, today I confirmed that there will be construction work: Between Zurich Wiedikon and Zurich HB on the same day. 

I wonder if my journey will not be impacted by consturction or should I change my ticket. Is it possible to get to Zurich Flughafen on time, as 14:44 on 11May2018? 

Please advise me.

Thank you. 

Best regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello@YuJin 

That's right. We therefore recommend that you check the timetable again at a later date.

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES
MarinaZ
Pendler/in

Hello @YuJin 

Thank you for your request. 

Normally, you should arrive at the Zurich Airport at 14.44. Actually, we do not have the exact timetable during the construction work. I recommend you to check the timetable in beginning of May again, because we will adapt the timetable as soon as possible. If you like to buy a Super Saver Ticket for another train, you can ask for a refund here:  https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/refund-request.html.

I wish you a nice day. 

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

Thank you for your answer.

Please let me clarify.

So I can get to zurich airport although arrival time could be changed by situation? 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Hello@YuJin 

That's right. We therefore recommend that you check the timetable again at a later date.

Kind regards
ManuelaPf