Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Montreux - Zurich Flughafen with Saver Day Pass

a_blasquez
New Author

Hi, can I travel from Montreux to Luzerne in the morning and then continue from Luzerne to Zurich Airport using a Saver Day Pass?  If I book two separate Super Savers for each leg I am looking at CHF 42 (30.40 + 12.20) but restricted to specific trains, however if I can use the Saver Day Pass I get more flexibility for a total of CHF 52.   I am having some trouble interpreting the map that is referenced for this type of questions.  I appreciate your help!

2 REPLIES
RahelW

Hello @a_blasquez 

If you make both trips on the same day, the best option is the day pass. You are flexible in terms of time and route all day.

In case you are able to decide in advance at which time you will travel, the Supersaver ticket is the cheapest option.

Hope I could help you with this information and wish you an unforgettable staying in Switzerland.

Regards, Rahel

RolandP
Commuter (silver)

Hi, can I travel from Montreux to Luzerne in the morning and then continue from Luzerne to Zurich Airport using a Saver Day Pass?

Yes, this is perfectly possible.

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.