Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Monthly ticket refund

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

I bought my monthly travel card on 9th March. On Friday 13 March I was notified that from now on we have to work from home, so I am not using the card anymore. On Saturday 14 March I went to the SBB counter and asked about the possibilities of partial refund etc. They told me they can't help me at the moment and I should come back end of this week. Today I asked again if there is any news. They told me that it is possible to get a partial refund within first 7 days of validity and after this not anymore (maybe they will change this but again, I have to come again next week and ask about it).

But excuse me?!! I was there on Saturday, which was day 6 of the validity of my monthly pass and they didn't want to refund anything. And today they could. So, I was there on time, told them my situation but nobody helped me in a proper way. This was not my mistake and I would like to be treated like I should be on Saturday, so get a partial refund of my ticket. Or any other compensation. Can you please help me and tell me who should I talk to?

Thank you for your answer.

Highlighted

Re: Monthly ticket refund

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

@MarinaZ  I would be happy to receive an answer.

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Monthly ticket refund

0 Likes

Hi @AnDo