Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Highlighted

Luzern to Bern via Zofingen or Olten. Printed e-tickets indicate arrival to Sursee?

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

I booked 2 SuperSaver tickets from Luzern to Bern. On the email confirmation, it indicates that the trip is via Zofingen or Olten. However, when I read further below it reads that arrives to Sursee and departs from Sursee again. This is where I am confused. Is the train changing in Sursee instead of Zofingen or Olten instead? If it is in fact in Sursee, do I have enough time to switch trains in 1 minutes? Thank you for clarifying it!

Bern
    via Zofingen o Olten
Luzern

2. Class, single journey, Reduced fare 1/2
CHF 6.00

Valid:
Only valid for: IR2523 , IR2723 
Bern dep 14.07.2019 15:00 
Sursee arr 14.07.2019 15:40 
Sursee dep 14.07.2019 15:41 
Luzern arr 14.07.2019 16:05

Accepted Solutions

Re: Luzern to Bern via Zofingen or Olten. Printed e-tickets indicate arrival to Sursee?

New Author
0 Likes

Thanks for your help Marina! It was very helpful.

All Replies

Re: Luzern to Bern via Zofingen or Olten. Printed e-tickets indicate arrival to Sursee?

0 Likes

Hello @Sushilover 

Thank you for your request. 

It is a direct train from Bern to Luzern. Only the train number changes in Sursee due to construction work between Sursee and Luzern. But you can stay in the train. 

I'm sorry for the confusion. 

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

New Author
0 Likes

Thanks for your help Marina! It was very helpful.