Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Lost Pass

JohnPCoveney
New Author
0 Likes

I have purchased a ticket to travel on 24th with my SwissPass and have the ticket on my SBB App on my phone. Unfortunately I have now lost my SwissPass and it is unlikely that I can get a replacement in advance of the 24th. Can I still use the ticket if I have my other photo ID?

DavideC
Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

Hi @JohnPCoveney

You have the possibility to buy a "forgotten personal travelcard". You can buy it at a ticket office or directly with our train staff on the train for CHF 5.-.

Regards, DavideC

Elmo
0 Likes

Hi, I purchased a Swiss Pass Flex for travel in December 2017. I did not have the "print at home" option or e-ticket option. The pass is being sent to me via regular mail. Please explain what I have to do to replace the pass if it gets lost?

Thanks

CharlineB
Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello Elmo 

If you do not receive your ticket, you can contact our ticketshop: ticketshop@sbb.ch or +41 (0)848 030 030 (Mo-Fri 09.00- 18.00 /Sa &Su 09.00 – 16.30)

Kind Regards,

CharlineB