Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Lost Luggage

Vinhuang

Dear All,

I lost my luggage during my trip from Bern to Geneva on September 6th, 2022. 
I toke the train number IC1 from Bern 15:35 to Geneva 17:18
The train stops at 3 stations Fribourg, Lausanne and Geneva.
I put the luggage at the bicycle placing area inside the train compartment 11,12 or 13 between class one and class two.
I remember there is CCTV in the train.
I sent the photos of the luggage to SSB lost and found for references, the luggage was wrapped with transparent plastic coat with zipper.
The photos was taken the same day so when checking the CCTV SSB will find me wearing the same clothes pushing the luggage the same day that time with my wife to the train.
There is a flight tag in the handle of the luggage with “ZRH” code with Zhang xxx or Huang xxx on it.
We also reported the case to the police stations at Geneva 6th Rue de Berne the same day.
Your kind assistance is much appreciated as it gives a very bad impression for the tourist visiting Switzerland to lost luggages in the SSB domestic train trip.
We will share this case in our social blog and hopefully it could help us boost the awareness regarding the lost luggage issues in Switzerland and how it will be solved in the end.
Thanks for the help.
0 REPLIES