Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Kassel to Frankfurt is no longer available.

0 Likes

I try to buy the Kassel to Frankfurt ticket but they said 'disable reservations'. I just bought 4 tickets from Kassel to Frankfurt but I need 2 more ticket for my friends. Actually they said 'disable reservations' but i can still payment on the system! So I worried that if i pay, can i get the ticket or not?

Lastly, i wonder if i buy the Swiss Pass can i sue the St.gallen to Venice section?

Highlighted

Re: Kassel to Frankfurt is no longer available.

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello 박미현,

Sorry for the late answer.

Normally, if you didn’t received the tickets, it’s mean that the booking didn’t work and you have to do a new one again.

To be sure, you can write an email on our Ticketshop: ticketshop@sbb.ch. If you write the 4 first and 4 last number of your creditcard, my collegue can check if the paiement was past, or not.

The SwissPass will give you some reductions for the Swiss part, but not for all the trip between St.Gallen and Venice.

I wish you a nice day.

Greetings,

CharlineB