Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Impossible to connect to the SBB CFF FFS website for the past 3 days ?!? How do we book tickets ???

mdubouchet
New Author
0 Likes

Impossible to connect to the SBB CFF FFS website for the past 3 days ?!? How do we book tickets ???

Re: Impossible to connect to the SBB CFF FFS website for the past 3 days ?!? How do we book tickets

NicolasK
0 Likes

Hi @mdubouchet

Thank you for your feedback.

I just tried it and it worked perfectly. Do you receive an error message? Do you have problems with your SBB (SwissPass) login?

Regards
NicolasK

Re: Impossible to connect to the SBB CFF FFS website for the past 3 days ?!? How do we book tickets

mdubouchet
New Author
0 Likes

Dear Nicolas, 

Thanks for getting back. 

Just that the sbb.ch page "cannot be reached" !

Would it be connected by the fact that I'm not in Switzerland ? Therefore, how could I book my return ticket for Geneva ?

All the best, 

Maxence

NicolasK
0 Likes

Hi @mdubouchet  🙂 

A problem is not known to us. Try to change your browser.

With this link, it should normally work: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/buy-travelcards-and-tickets.html

Best regards
NicolasK