Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

I wrote wrong birth date on my ticket.

New Author
0 Likes

Hello,

I write this message for ask you for modifying my 'birth' date on my booked tickets.

I reserved 4 tickets which are each 2 ticket for Luzern to Lauterbrunnen and Lauterbrunnen to Spiez for 2 persons( I and my friends).

I made mistake when I wrote my birth date, I wrote same date for  every ticket. I wrote my friends' birth date on every ticket....

So could you please modify my mistake?

My tickets' numbers are 104942799(Luzern to Lauterbrunnen) and 104941344(Lauterbrunnen to Spiez).

What I want to request you is modifying my(JIEUN YOO) birth date : 10.10.1995 to 21.10.1995 .

Please. I will wait your answer.

I am really really sorry for annoying you and I really hope that I would enjoy my trip without problems.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Traveller (gold)
0 Likes

Hi @유지은

We cannot change the tickets like that. The tickets will not be valid with the wrong birth date. We can cancel your orders 104942799 and 104941344 and make a refund on your payment card  (an administration fee is charged directly on the payment card used for the purchase, in this case CHF 20.-). Then you can buy the new tickets with the correct birth dates.

Is it ok for you? Otherwise please contact our colleagues from the Online-Support by mail: ticketshop@sbb.ch.

Regards
DavideC