Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

I paid but didnt get my tickets

0 Likes

HI

I have used my mastercard  to settle a payment for 2 single tickets for June 3 for Grindelwald (16:16) to Munich ZOB (22:59), however after i paid , the page read : "Time limit exceeded - journey no longer available.", and i didnt receive any tickets.

print screen_time limit exceeded.pngi called centre and gathered that the amount CHF 115 has already been authorized for charging ( authorization code: 715726), can you pls confirm if i can get my 2 tickets. otherwise please do not charge my card, and release the amount CHF115.

Pls advise what should i do? i am hesitated to book the same route again (cos I would double pay) while i want get the discounted fare early.

Pls get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

TONG, PO YEE

Highlighted

Re: I paid but didnt get my tickets

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello Gumbeitong,

Please write an email at: ticketshop@sbb.ch with the 4 first and the 4 last numbers of your creditcard.

My colleagues can then check if the amount was debit.

I wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards,

CharlineB