Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

I paid but didn't get tickets!

0 Likes

I reseved tickets Interlaken Ost - domodossola 23.03.2017 (2person) without log in and already paid by credit card.

I got a message form card compay that they approved the fee.(credit card approval number is 177307)

But I can't find my ticket at SSB homepage and also I didn't get an e-mail contain the ticket.

Here are some information that I wrote when buy tickets.

-Name of passenger 1 : yeonju park (03.08.1986)

-Name of passenger 2 : guiwoong cho (10.10.1986)

-Interlaken Ost - domodossola

23.03. 2017

dep AM 11:29 ~ arr PM 13:12

I'm really embarrecd. Please help me.
My e-mail adress is "a_1489@naver.com"

Highlighted

Re: I paid but didn't get tickets!

0 Likes

Hi parkyeonju

Did you place the order by signing in with username and password? If so, the placed order cannot be found on the right side under "My account" » "My orders" under http://www.sbb.ch/en/meta/login.html. In case the just placed order cannot be found there, then the order did not take place and we have subsequently not debited your credit card.

If you have ordered your tickets without login, I recommend you to write an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch and submit us the first six digits and the last four digits on your credit card.

Kind regards
SandraI