Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

I paid but didn't get tickets!

New Author
0 Likes
I reseved tickets Interlaken Ost - Domodossola 08.09.2016(4person) without log in and already paid by credit card. I got a message form card compay that they approved the fee. But I can't find my ticket at SSB homepage and also I didn't get e-mail contain the ticket. Here are some information that I wrote when buy tickets. - Name of passenger 1 : BYOUNG YONG CHON (??.??.1973) - Name of passenger 2 : SUN YONG PARK (??.??.1973) (Other person's skip) -Interlaken Ost - Domodossola Dep 08.08.2016, 08:00 - Please help me. Please send e- ticket to my e -mail. My e-mail adress is quqdyd@gmai.com

Accepted Solutions

Betreff: I paid but didn't get tickets!

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes
Hello @전병용 Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry you didn't get your ticket till now. If you haven't received an order number or a confirmation e-mail from the SBB therefore your credit card was NOT charged, but the money from the credit card is reserved for a while and the reserved amount will be released. Sometimes it happens that the amount is reserved for a transaction, but after a while the system recognizes that there isn't a valid transaction, it give the amount free. We recommend the following possibilities: - place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser  - place a new booking online using another credit card - purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland If your money won't be released within the next days, contact our colleagues from the Ticketshop Support by e-mail: ticketshop@sbb.ch or by phone: 0041 848 030 030 (from 9:00-18:00). Greetings, SandrineB

All Replies

Re: I paid but didn't get tickets!

New Author
0 Likes
my e-mail mistake... my e-mail is quqdyd@gmail.com
Highlighted

Pendler/in
0 Likes
Hi

Have you checked your Spam / Junk-Mail-Folder? If you found nothing in there, contact ticketshop@sbb.ch

Regards
StationMaster

Geholfen? Dann markiere den entsprechenden Beitrag als „Lösung“ // Nützlich? Danke für ein Like!

Betreff: I paid but didn't get tickets!

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes
Hello @전병용 Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry you didn't get your ticket till now. If you haven't received an order number or a confirmation e-mail from the SBB therefore your credit card was NOT charged, but the money from the credit card is reserved for a while and the reserved amount will be released. Sometimes it happens that the amount is reserved for a transaction, but after a while the system recognizes that there isn't a valid transaction, it give the amount free. We recommend the following possibilities: - place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser  - place a new booking online using another credit card - purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland If your money won't be released within the next days, contact our colleagues from the Ticketshop Support by e-mail: ticketshop@sbb.ch or by phone: 0041 848 030 030 (from 9:00-18:00). Greetings, SandrineB

0 Likes

I paid but I did not get the ticket in my email.

Question

1. can I print my ticket on your website?

2. when can I get the ticket.

my email address: 5060647@naver.com

I will leave from Korea on 11th of March and I need to get the tiket before my departure.

awaiting for your repy.

Kim

0 Likes

Hi 5060647

Please follow the instructions of SandrineB

Thank you very much.

Kind regards
SandraI