Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

I paid but didn't get tickets!

New Author
0 Likes
I reseved tickets Interlaken Ost - Domodossola 08.09.2016(4person) without log in and already paid by credit card. I got a message form card compay that they approved the fee. But I can't find my ticket at SSB homepage and also I didn't get e-mail contain the ticket. Here are some information that I wrote when buy tickets. - Name of passenger 1 : BYOUNG YONG CHON (??.??.1973) - Name of passenger 2 : SUN YONG PARK (??.??.1973) (Other person's skip) -Interlaken Ost - Domodossola Dep 08.08.2016, 08:00 - Please help me. Please send e- ticket to my e -mail. My e-mail adress is quqdyd@gmai.com

Accepted Solutions

Betreff: I paid but didn't get tickets!

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes
Hello @전병용 Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry you didn't get your ticket till now. If you haven't received an order number or a confirmation e-mail from the SBB therefore your credit card was NOT charged, but the money from the credit card is reserved for a while and the reserved amount will be released. Sometimes it happens that the amount is reserved for a transaction, but after a while the system recognizes that there isn't a valid transaction, it give the amount free. We recommend the following possibilities: - place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser  - place a new booking online using another credit card - purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland If your money won't be released within the next days, contact our colleagues from the Ticketshop Support by e-mail: ticketshop@sbb.ch or by phone: 0041 848 030 030 (from 9:00-18:00). Greetings, SandrineB

All Replies

Re: I paid but didn't get tickets!

New Author
0 Likes
my e-mail mistake... my e-mail is quqdyd@gmail.com
Highlighted

Pendler/in
0 Likes
Hi

Have you checked your Spam / Junk-Mail-Folder? If you found nothing in there, contact ticketshop@sbb.ch

Regards
StationMaster

Geholfen? Dann markiere den entsprechenden Beitrag als „Lösung“ // Nützlich? Danke für ein Like!

Betreff: I paid but didn't get tickets!

Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes
Hello @전병용 Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry you didn't get your ticket till now. If you haven't received an order number or a confirmation e-mail from the SBB therefore your credit card was NOT charged, but the money from the credit card is reserved for a while and the reserved amount will be released. Sometimes it happens that the amount is reserved for a transaction, but after a while the system recognizes that there isn't a valid transaction, it give the amount free. We recommend the following possibilities: - place a new booking online using a different PC/web browser  - place a new booking online using another credit card - purchase the tickets at a SBB railway station in Switzerland If your money won't be released within the next days, contact our colleagues from the Ticketshop Support by e-mail: ticketshop@sbb.ch or by phone: 0041 848 030 030 (from 9:00-18:00). Greetings, SandrineB

0 Likes

I paid but I did not get the ticket in my email.

Question

1. can I print my ticket on your website?

2. when can I get the ticket.

my email address: 5060647@naver.com

I will leave from Korea on 11th of March and I need to get the tiket before my departure.

awaiting for your repy.

Kim

0 Likes

Hi 5060647

Please follow the instructions of SandrineB

Thank you very much.

Kind regards
SandraI