Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

I paid but didn't get tickets! - PLEASE HURRY UP

miha
New Author
0 Likes

i reseved tickets Interlaken west - munchen Hbf 25.01.2018(1person) without log in and already paid by credit card. I got a message form card compay that they approved the fee. But I can't find my ticket at SSB homepage and also I didn't get e-mail contain the ticket. Here are some information that I wrote when buy tickets.- international yourney interlaken west- munchen hbf  Out ward journey on 26.01.2018. 2nd class single ticket, 1 passenger 

SandraI
0 Likes

Hi miha

First of all, we recommend you to check the spam folder of your mailbox. If you still can’t find your tickets, please send an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch and submit the following information:

What are the first six digits and the last four digits on your credit card?
E-Mail address (with which you have ordered the Online Ticket):
Order date:
Name of orderer:
Stretch from/to:

For urgent queries/orders we recommend that you contact the RailService by telephone under +41 900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min).

Kind regards
SandraI