Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

I haven't recieved any e-mail though i paid

Nsh8912

I just booked a ticket from interlaken to florence on 29th May.
But, i might have written my e-mail adress wrongly. My e-mail adress is nsh8912@naver.com

So, i will let you know my credit card numbers.
And then please send me an e-mail about the booking again or cancel the payment so that i can make another reservation again.

My credit card numbers are same as the below
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And if you don't mind, i would prefer for you to send me an e-mail for this problem rather than a reply on this page.

Thank you

3 REPLIES
Nagori

I just booked 3 tickets from BSL to Zuirch for 7th June.
But, i might have written my e-mail adress wrongly. My e-mail adress is khurram.nagori@siemens.com

Order number is 422515924

Please send e-ticket on this emial ID.

thank you

BrendaD
Traveller (platinum)

Dear @Nagori,

please contact my collegues from TicketShop support (ticketshop@sbb.ch or 0848 44 66 88 8ct./min (Option 2)) for any issue regarding an online purchase.

Best Regards,

BrendaD

SandraI
Commuter (silver)

Hi @Nsh8912

You'll receive an e-mail soon. If you have additional questions about your order, I recommend you to contact us by e-mail.

We encrypted your credit card number. We strongly advise you not to post sensitive data publicly.

Kind regards
SandraI