Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

I bought a half card, but didn't not receive a pdf version or an update on my app?

sofabar1

I just bought a half card and I have bought one in the past, and usually a pdf version would come to my email and my app would be updated with the new card. Then some weeks later an official card version would come in the mail. Right now I have not received the pdf version or even info if I will receive it, will I be receiving it? I want to buy some tickets for a trip on Monday... 

1 REPLY
NicolasK

Hi @sofabar1 

Thank you for your request.

On this Community, we do not have information about our customers' orders. We can't help you.
For more information, please contact our Contact Center at +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min.) If the number doesn't work, please use this number +41 512 25 78 00

Thank you for understanding. I wish you a good afternoon.

Regards
NicolasK