Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

How to book the Grand Train Tour for a family of 4, 2 adults, 1 Youth (22yrs) and 1 Child (14yrs)

TM1
New Author

Hi,

We are from the US and never traveled to Europe. We are interested in the Grand Train Tour of Switzerland. However when I try to book it online there is no allowable option to add my 2nd child. It allows only 3 adults to be added in a booking. Now I can certainly do 2 separate bookings, however I know that kids under 16 can travel free on the Swiss Travel Pass Family card...so I shouldn't need a full separate reservation for him. Why doesnt the website allow to book a family ticket?

How can I book this for a family of 4 people. Ages 50, 45, 22 and 14yrs. Please help.

thanks

1 REPLY
BrendaD
Traveller (platinum)

Hello @TM1

Thank you for your query.

In order to get a full assistance regarding the Grand Train Tour please kontakt the Switzerland Travel Center Hotline : +41848 848 480

I wish you a nice stay in Switzerland.

Greetings.

BrendaD