Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

How do I remove a Swiss Pass from my SBB login

SteveH-UK
New Author

I am in UK and visit Switzerland at most once per year for holiday. I do not need a Swiss Pass, but my SBB login says I have one. I have a foreign-visitor Half Price Card, but when I try to order tickets that option is not there - only the Half Fare Travelcard - which I do not have or want.

Can I remove the Swiss Pass from my login? There does not seem to be an option.

Thanks

2 REPLIES
LauraV

Hello @SteveH-UK 

Thank you for your request.

I recommend you to contact the SBB Contact Center so that our staff can check with your personal data (name, surname, date of birth) if there is a Swisspass and login in our system. You can reach the Contact Center at the following number: 0848 44 66 88 (CHF0.08/min.) if you are calling from abroad you can dial the following number: +41 51 225 78 00. 

I wish you a nice day. 

Best Regards, 
LauraV

Thanks LauraV - I rang the SBB Contact Centre - and everything is ok.