Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Help sbb app purchasing saver day pass

Harrypat1
New Author
0 Likes

Please could you help me, I am visiting Switzerland over the next two weeks and I am trying to purchase tickets via app, I am looking at a journey from Zermatt to Zurich, it gives me an option of point to point ticket which is significantly more expensive than the saver day pass. I am unsure if I can purchase this saver day pass as I am not a swiss resident and I do not have any other travelcards. Am I able to purchase this saver day pass only even if I don't have a swiss travel pass? Also when looking at the saver day terms it says valid for one person in the GA travel card area validity,  I want to confirm what this means? Thank you

Re: Help sbb app purchasing saver day pass

FatimaH
0 Likes

Hello @Harrypat1 

The Saver Day Pass can be purchased by anyone. You can buy the Saver Day Pass without discount for the mentioned route. The GA Validity Area shows you where the GA and the Saver Day Pass are valid in Switzerland. The GA is a subscription that must be purchased for 1 year or at least 6 months. The two offers have no connection except the validity area.

Kind regards,
FatimaH