Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Help needed to choose ticket

Ravi1

Hello SBB community,

Good morning, we are family of 4 people ( 2 adults, 2 Kids ( Age: 19 years , 13 years ) traveling to Zurich , arriving on June 15 th
Let me explain my travel itinerary and help me which train ticket is best for me?

1. June 15
Zurich Airport to Hotel Glattpark (Lindbergh - Platz) at 10 AM
Glattpark to Bahnhofplatz/HB at 12 PM
Bahnhofplatz/HB to Glattpark at 8 PM

2. June 16,17
Glattpark to Bahnhofplatz/HB at 8 AM
Bahnhofplatz/HB to Glattpark at 8 PM

3. June 18
Glattpark to Uetliberg at 8 AM
Uetliberg to Glattpark at 8 PM

4. June 19
Glattpark to Zurich Airport at 10 AM

1 REPLY
RahelW

Hello @Ravi1 

For the three people older than 16 I recommend to purchase a ZVV daypass for each day. This will be suggested when you select the connection in the online timetable or in the SBB Mobile app. If you then select the return trip in the ticket options, you will receive the daypass. You can also purchase them at the ticket machine at the trainstation or at the ticket counter.

For your child under 16 I suggest the junior card. This offer is available at any ticket counter such as in Zurich airport.

Hope I could help you with this information and wish you a wonderful time in Switzerland. Regards RahelW