Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Geneva to Verbier

SOLVED
Sabaya
New Author

Hi! I'm arriving to Geneva on 14 December around 2pm and need to get to Verbier. I read that I can get a train with 1 change (in Martigny) to Le Chable. Is this correct and the most direct route? Is it reliable?

I also need to buy a return ticket. Can I buy return tickets on the website or do I need to buy 2 single tickets? I'm just double checking that I am finding the correct information because I have never taken a train in Switzerland. Thank you!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RolandP
Pendler/in (Bronze)

Hi @Sabaya 

Supersaver tickets are available as single or single and return tickets available. The latter, provided supersaver tickets are available for both journeys.

Best regards,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES
ZoeS

Hello  @Sabaya 

Thank you for your inquiry.

For your route you can follow the timetable. You can buy a normal route ticket for your outward journey, as well as for your return journey, or you can benefit from an super saver ticket. Before buying your ticket, check the validity period.

If you have any questions, we are here for you.

Have a nice day. Kind regards, ZoeS

Thank you so much! Is a super saver ticket the equivalent of a return ticket (ie outward & inward) or are super saver tickets available as single tickets? Or both?! Thanks! 

RolandP
Pendler/in (Bronze)

Hi @Sabaya 

Supersaver tickets are available as single or single and return tickets available. The latter, provided supersaver tickets are available for both journeys.

Best regards,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.