Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

GA travelcard already paid invoice refund

Visitor
0 Likes

Hello,

I want to cancel my GA travel card as most probably in the near future I won't be traveling at all. My contract is already longer than 4 months with monthly-paid subscription, so I can cancel it with monthly notice. I have not used any of the possible 30 days suspension. I've already paid for the April.

So my question is: if I cancel my GA travelcard today (23.03.2020) I will have to wait until the end of April to fulfill the monthly notice. What is going to happen if I use the 30 days of travelcard suspension for the whole April (that I already paid for)? Will I get reimbursed for April?

Best,

A

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @HMMM 

Thank you for your query.

You can cancel the GA travelcard at the end of each subscription month. Please note the notice period of one month. When you deposit the GA travelcard, you continue to pay your bills as normal and the credit will be made on the next bill. When you cancel your GA travelcard, you can enter your bank account details in your Swisspass account, and the credit will be paid out to your bank account approximately 2 weeks after the last day of validity.

For further Information, I recommend you to contact our GA Travelcenter: 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) / ga@sbb.ch.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,

MarinaZ