Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Family Card and Cross Border Travel (to Italy)

New Author
0 Likes

Hi - My family and a I (2 adults, 2 children - 15 yrs old) will be travelling to Switzerland this June.  We have purchased 2 Adult Half Cards and a Family Pass.  On June 22, we'd like to travel from Interlaken Ost to Venice on the 8 a.m (IC61->IC8->EC37).  A couple of questions:

How can I book online 4 first class tickets so that the children's fare (in Switzerland) is free?  The online booking does not have an option to indicate that you have a Family Card. 

How can I reserve seats for both legs (Switzerland portion and Eurotrain portion to Italy)?

Many thanks!

Re: Family Card and Cross Border Travel (to Italy)

0 Likes

Hi @Salim 

Thank you for your request.

For the purchase of tickets and reservations, I advise you to contact our Contact Center directly. The phone number is the following: +41 848 44 66 88. With a credit card, my colleagues will prepare all the necessary tickets for you and you can pick up the tickets at a ticket office in a station within Switzerland before the departure.

You can also go directly to the ticket office during your stay in Switzerland.

I wish you in advance a pleasant stay in Switzerland.

Best regards
NicolasK