Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

FINE

SOLVED
nuriaguanyaben

Good afternoon,

The other day I was on the train, and I thought I had seven25 activated because I made the payment through the BCV and confirmed it, but it turns out that it wasn't done correctly. The thing is, it turns out that I didn't have the seven25 and when the reviewer came, and I showed him my swisspass in all safety, he informed me that there was nothing there. I didn't understand it, but talking to a friend she told me that she too had wanted to make a payment from the SBB with the BCV and had had to do it twice because the first time she hadn't received the confirmation that she had paid.

So, when the fine arrived at home I wasn't surprised but hurt. Because, as I have already explained, I thought that I did have the seven25.

However, I paid for it by scanning the qr code, but I have not received a confirmation.

So I was wondering if I really paid or not, because I would not like the fine to be multiplied because I really did pay.

I hope you understand, thank you very much.

Núria Guanyabens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @nuriaguanyaben 

That's indeed unfortunate.

On this platform we are unable to verify if your seven25 has been paid. A quick call (0848 00 11 33) will get you the necessary clarification.

The colleagues in charge are able to inform you if both invoices were paid, the subscription itself as well as the surcharge due to missing subscription.

Best regards,

Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @nuriaguanyaben 

That's indeed unfortunate.

On this platform we are unable to verify if your seven25 has been paid. A quick call (0848 00 11 33) will get you the necessary clarification.

The colleagues in charge are able to inform you if both invoices were paid, the subscription itself as well as the surcharge due to missing subscription.

Best regards,

Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.
uebe
Traveller (bronze)

Hello Núria

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. The seven25 travelcard is paid monthly or annualy and valid between 7pm and 5am (weekday) or 7am (weekend).
You don't have to activate the ticket every night. The seven25 travelcard is delivered via Swisspass, see https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/railpasses/seven25-travelcard.html. You can verify on our swisspass.ch account, how long the validity of your travelcard is.

If you want more information about possibilities to contact staff regarding your fine, please visit https://www.sbb.ch/en/help-and-contact/my-travelcards/travel-without-valid-ticket.html.

uebe