Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Error when trying to purchase 'Swiss Travel Pass Flex 15 Tage'

Patrik3

I'm trying to purchase a 'Swiss Travel Pass Flex 15 Tage' with a July 11, 2022, start date but am receiving this error: 'Das gewählte Angebot ist leider nicht verfügbar. Bitte wählen Sie ein anderes Produkt oder wenden Sie sich an den Support.'. I've entered the United States as my country of residence. And am getting the same error for other kinds of Swiss Travel Passes. Anyone can help? Thank you!

2 REPLIES
EleonoraS

Hello @Patrik3 

Thank you very much for your question. 

Please excuse the late response. 

Generally, we can best help if you call us: we will go through the purchase process step by step and verify what exactly does not work. 
The SBB Contact Center is available 24/7 at the number 0041 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min).

As an alternative, here are a few tricks that may help: 

-register on www.swisspass.ch, so that you can purchase our products while logged in to the website. 
-save a payment method under "my account", as well as any other passenger (this will speed up the process)

EleonoraS_0-1656941300820.png

-try accessing the website from different browsers

In the worst case scenario, it does not work at all: don't worry! Once you arrive in Switzerland, you will be able to buy the STP at any SBB Ticekt Couter (available for example at both airports, Geneva and Zürich) and have it start its validity on the same day. 

I wish you a great day!

EleonoraS

Ex-Bähnler
Frequent Traveller (silver)

Kann jemand von der SBB bitte antworten @VlaznimA / @SandrineS … es geht immerhin um einen 15 Tage-Pass. Danke! 

Gruss, Reto