Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Does saver day pass has the same discount with Swiss pass when go to Jungfraujoch?

SOLVED
sherry
New Author

I know that if I have a Swiss pass, then I will get a good discount when I go to Jungfraujoch (see link below)

https://www.swisspass.ch/plus/special?lang=en

My question is, 

If I buy a saver day pass, can I get the same discount as above?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @sherry 

No, the Saver Day Pass is only valid as far as Wengen or Grindelwald. It grants free travel on to these three mountains, all in Central Switzerland: Mt. Rigi, Mt. Stanserhorn, and Stoos.

The Swiss Travel Pass (not Swiss Pass) is granting a discount for Jungfraujoch. Alternatively, check the Top of Europe Pass.

Jungfraujoch is the most expensive Swiss mountain top. Do not buy tickets in advance as the weather is not predictable; on a bad weather day there is no reason to go there.

Best regards,

Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @sherry 

No, the Saver Day Pass is only valid as far as Wengen or Grindelwald. It grants free travel on to these three mountains, all in Central Switzerland: Mt. Rigi, Mt. Stanserhorn, and Stoos.

The Swiss Travel Pass (not Swiss Pass) is granting a discount for Jungfraujoch. Alternatively, check the Top of Europe Pass.

Jungfraujoch is the most expensive Swiss mountain top. Do not buy tickets in advance as the weather is not predictable; on a bad weather day there is no reason to go there.

Best regards,

Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

Hi @RolandP 

Thanks for your detailed answer!

It really helped a lot.

About the weather you mentioned, is there any recommended APP for checking weather?

Best regards, Shuo