Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Didn't receive a ticket

Randjelovych

Dear Community,

I arrived at the airport today and went to purchase a train ticket to the main train station and then to Chur from the Information Centre. However, what I received and thought was a ticket was only the time schedule. I was told that by the autorised ticket officer on the train. This means I had to purchase yet another ticket.

While at the Info centre my request was A 591 and the operator was at the desk number 2. This all happened today around 5.45 pm.

Can you please advise? I'm not sure what happened? Can I somehow claim my money back?

All help is very appreciated.

Best wishes,

Ivana

1 REPLY
ZoeS

Hello @Randjelovych 

Thank you for your request.

When you buy a ticket at the counter, you also receive the timetable with the valid ticket. If you bought a ticket at the ticket office, I recommend that you return to the ticket office with the ticket you bought at the ticket office, as well as the second ticket you bought. Here you can find the opening hours of the stations.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, ZoeS