Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Departure time & Train No. for a reserved ticket

New Author
0 Likes

Hi all,

I just reserved a online ticket. While I can find my resrvation in this website, I realize there is no necessary information such as departure time and platform in the ticket. Do you know where I can find them?

Thanks,

Minseok

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Look like it is OK to ride any train available during the vaid period, correct?

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hi @mussust

Thank you for your request.

The timetable is not mentioned on the ticket, you find all the information here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/home.html.

Regards
NicolasK

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Hi  @NicolasK

Thanks for your response. I am not so familar with the reservation system here.

Then, what I should do is to search a train I want to use in the main page and take it by the end of the valid period, correct?

Please let me know if I am misunderstanding something.

Thanks

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @mussust

If there is no time on the ticket, you can take any train on the printed date. If you make a seat reservation is it valid only on the selected train.

For more informations you can contact us by telephone through our Rail Service under the following number ( 0848 44 66 88 CHF 0.08 /per minute). We will gladly advise you free of charge at any SBB railway station ticket counter.

I wish you a nice day.

Greetings,
FatimaH