Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Defective card

Firnelichtfred
New Author
0 Likes

When I provided a new photo, I received a defective card. The front (photo side) yields no information when scanned by the train controllers.  The back can be read so the card is useable but I would like a new card.  I don’t think I should have to pay 30 francs!!  What should I do?  Thanks for your help. 

Accepted Solutions

Re: Defective card

Firnelichtfred
New Author
0 Likes

Thanks for your reply.  The local station is WAB and could  only verify on computer that half-price status is good.  When I get to Interlaken I will check there.  As long as the info on the QR on back works there is no problem, but I assume that the front not working reduces information going to SBB. 

View solution in original post

All Replies

EleonoraS
0 Likes

Hello @Firnelichtfred 

Thank your for your inquiry.

If we prove the card is defect, we can order a new card free of charge. Please visit an SBB ticket counter for this. 

I wish you a pleasant day.

EleonoraS

Firnelichtfred
New Author
0 Likes

Thanks for your reply.  The local station is WAB and could  only verify on computer that half-price status is good.  When I get to Interlaken I will check there.  As long as the info on the QR on back works there is no problem, but I assume that the front not working reduces information going to SBB. 

View solution in original post