Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Credit card rejected

0 Likes

Hi,

I've tried to buy a Saver Day Pass several times but the system keeps rejecting all my credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners). Is there any chance that I could buy those passes with cash?

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Credit card rejected

0 Likes
I have the same problem since yesterday.
Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @sanjovalve93

I'm sorry for the problem with the credit card. I recommand you to cantact our Online support: ticketshop@sbb.ch or 0848 030 030 (Mo-Fr 09.00 - 18.00).

Kind regards

MarinaZ

Highlighted

0 Likes
I need someone to help me I am trying to buy the super saver one day cards but I get an error message payment failed, I tried 3 credit cards, sent an email to the team and no one is able to help me. I need to find a solution before the 22nd of March please
Highlighted

0 Likes

Dear Fatima87 

We cannot determine the reason why your credit card was declined. It can happen that we reject credit card transactions for reasons of security. This action is primarily intended to protect the card holder.

Payments by credit card will only take place if your credit card is enrolled for 3-D Secure. "Verified by Visa", "MasterCard SecureCode", "American Express SafeKey" and "Diners ProtectBuy" are based on a technology called 3D-Secure. This service ensures that only you may purchase online using your credit card.

If your credit card is signed on for 3D-Secure, a pop-up window will appear during the payment transaction, in which your 3D-Secure password is requested as well as your pre-selected security message. The password identifies you clearly as the cardholder. The indicated security message gives you the assurance that your password verification was carried out by your credit card company.

This pop-up window is automatically blended in by your credit card company and is not governed by the SBB. For further queries regarding payment using your credit card, please contact your credit card company.

Kind regards
SandraI

Highlighted

0 Likes

Dear Fatima87 

We cannot determine the reason why your credit card was declined. It can happen that we reject credit card transactions for reasons of security. This action is primarily intended to protect the card holder.

Payments by credit card will only take place if your credit card is enrolled for 3-D Secure. "Verified by Visa", "MasterCard SecureCode", "American Express SafeKey" and "Diners ProtectBuy" are based on a technology called 3D-Secure. This service ensures that only you may purchase online using your credit card.

If your credit card is signed on for 3D-Secure, a pop-up window will appear during the payment transaction, in which your 3D-Secure password is requested as well as your pre-selected security message. The password identifies you clearly as the cardholder. The indicated security message gives you the assurance that your password verification was carried out by your credit card company.

This pop-up window is automatically blended in by your credit card company and is not governed by the SBB. For further queries regarding payment using your credit card, please contact your credit card company.

Kind regards
SandraI

Highlighted

same issue with me . sbb ch dis perhaps the only site in developed world without a contact number or a chat line on front page . worst user unfriendly site ! i am unable to buy tickets at all with a valid visa card
Highlighted

0 Likes

It would be good if you could have this information published in bold letters in your webpage, before one loses days or hours trying to make it work. This is not nice, very bad service on your side.

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

I dump any credit card company that does that to me. This type of thing is to protect them from fraud, but inconvenience me.

http://customwritingz.net